Things to remember for next week’s dance-a-thon:
- Our Dance-a-thon & Bake Sale Fundraiser is set for Thursday, October 31st;
- Students are to wear appropriate costumes (no masks);
- We’re hoping that each student can raise $25 in pledges to reach our $9,000 goal;
- We’re asking families in Grades 4 – 8 (anyone is welcome to donate) for Nut Free Bake Sale donations;
- Please send money with your child(ren)to purchase items from the bake sale item. Remember, last year $5 went a long way.
GREAT INCENTIVE PRIZES are available, so get your pledge forms in. See below for more details:
- Did you raise $50 or more in pledges? Your name will be entered in a draw for a Parking Spot for a Month (8 in total).
- Did you bring in your pledge form between Oct 11th and 24th? Your name will be entered in a draw for a free pizza lunch on Tuesday, November 5th. 1 winner from each grade.
- Did you raise the most pledges in your age Division? You win a Gift Card!
- Did you raise the most in pledges in the entire school? You may get to throw a pie at Mr. Dowling’s face!
- If we reach $9,000, the whole school gets a PJ Day!
***Volunteers are still needed to help run this event. Contact email@example.com if interested