Remembrance Day Ceremony
This year Remembrance Day is on Saturday, November 11th. At St. Nicholas, we would still like to honour and remember those who have given so much, so that we can enjoy the freedoms we have today. We would like to invite you to join us for our Remembrance Day Ceremony on Wednesday, November 8th at 10:45 am.
- Dance-a-thon and Bake Sale Fundraiser on Friday, October 27!
- Students wear Black and Orange
- Hoping every student can raise at least $25 in pledges to reach our $10,000 goal
- Asking Grades 4 – 8 for Bake Sale donations (but anyone can bring in) – Nut Free Please.
- Make sure to send money for students to buy Bake Sale items! We’re suggesting $5.
- This year we have take home containers for students to bring home extra baked goods.
We’re off to a great start with our fundraising efforts. Thank you to everyone who has been able to support us!
Resurrection CSS Pathways Night
Wednesday, November 15th from 6:30 – 9 pm. See attached poster.
Parent Student Teacher Conferences
Our annual parent/student/teacher conferences are scheduled for November 9th from 4 to 8 pm. Again, this year parents will be able to sign up electronically via stnicholas.schoolappointments.com . If you’re unable to secure a conference for that evening please touch base with your child’s teacher to set up another time or a phone conversation.
Not certain how to register? Please see the attached instructions. Feel free to call Mrs. Strong if you need further assistance.
Photo retakes will take place on November 13th in the afternoon.
Signing Students In
Please remember come into the main office to sign your child in if they’re arriving/returning to school late or following an appointment.
Please remember to call the school attendance line for any student absence. Dial 519.884.9198, press 1 for attendance.